Saturday, November 30, 2013

Ending Will Be Up Tomorrow

Dieselworld will conclude tomorrow.

It's been an awesome journey, and I'm glad that you were there to see it--even if you're reading this for the first time, long after the last entry is published. Please, tell other people about this, and please feel free to give me feedback yourself.

I'm told that there's just one more track for the soundtrack that needs to be recorded. When that's done, I'll post all of the remaining tracks to here and YouTube.

Plus, as you'll see, it's not all over. In the weeks following the final entry I'll be making some posts about some elements that fed into the story, which will include a hilariously shitty short story I wrote in middle school that became part of Mark's story. You will laugh, because I suck.

And the story itself may not be entirely over either.

Anyway. It's been a blast, you guys. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment