Wednesday, August 14, 2013

More Announcements!

There are a few things that I need to bring up real quick.

The first is that I have finished all of the written text of Dieselworld. I'm not going to reveal exactly how many entries there are entirely, because I like drudging up fake suspense, even though I'm aware that once we get to that terminal point, you'll probably be able to easily deduce how many entries are left. BUT I WILL STILL LAUGH AT YOUR PHONY MISFORTUNE. Ha, ha, I say.

The second is that Dieselworld will be going on hiatus for a week or so. This is not because I'll be busy or anything; speaking frankly, and in a manner that over-explains things, it's a dramatic pause, of which there are many in this story. So, yes! There will be no updates for, say, six days or thereabouts. See ya!

(Actually, I'm not done talking yet. Sorry.)

In regards to completing the rest of the work: the soundtrack is coming along at its own pace. I may release a track or two after the hiatus, but odds are that the entire "album" will come out in a lump sum when all the entries have been published. There's actually more bonus material that I plan to release, including a hilariously poorly-written short story that ten-year-old me wrote that I partially recycled for the new character of Mark. BECAUSE NO JOTTING MUST GO TO WASTE. I'll probably be doing some MST3K-style riffing on said story, which I hope will be most comedic indeed. And I'll probably think of more stuff along the way. Rewards, basically. Because you guys are great.

Do you hear me? You guys are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment