Monday, August 5, 2013

Dieselworld Soundtrack #1!

I'm going to briefly cut from the story to highlight the work of my wonderful musician dad, Rory Bezecny, who has put together a theme for You! And you, by consequence. Yes, there is a Dieselworld Soundtrack. Yes, there will be more tracks released as time goes on. Presently, this one is called "MYousic of the Spheres" and, as mentioned, is based on the character of You.

The track can be listened to (on YouTube) here.


Enjoy, and please feel free to leave constructive criticism, both here on the blog and on the YouTube video itself.

It's here that I would like to thank anyone who has stumbled across this blog at any point in history. Your readership in any form is greatly beneficial to me, and I owe you a great debt. So truly give yourselves a round of applause. Thank you, and please, by all means, continue reading. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment