Monday, September 30, 2013

Soundtrack Update, and Another Dramatic Pause

Hey guys. I just wanted to talk to mention real quick that the soundtrack has once again updated, with Inspector Fox's theme, "Headhunter". This is easily my favorite by far, and is, once again, a creation of the wonderfully talented Rory Bezecny. Same procedure as always: just click the image to be linked to YouTube.


Spooky human-eyed foxes await!

It's on that note that I say now that we've got another dramatic pause. So, no updates for a few days. If these last forty-odd updates have seemed weird to you, I can say, speaking vaguely, that we'll be going back to something familiar soon. I would hope it goes without saying here that I do have a plan (I mean, the story's already written), but I should reassure you anyway, just to be safe.

I'll see you in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment